Sunday, February 27, 2011

So I'm going to Calgary

So earlier today I had a "I NEED TO GO TO CANADA" meltdown.

It usually involves me falling face first into a pillow and screaming.   All of this is found highly entertaining by others as I haven't been to Canada since I was five and I only remember dolphins. Now why I associate Canada with dolphins is beyond me, but I do.  And I've always wanted to go back.  Except now I've found something better than dolphins that Canada supposedly has. I call them up and ask them if it's true:
I basically got this in reply:
So I tried harder:
And that is how I found a way into Canada for a week.  Well, not exactly.  But it's pretty close.

3 comments:

  1. Lmao XDD This was hilarious, I love the them doggie head tilt XD (I hope that last bit actually made some sense XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PFFFFFFFFT

    I am glad. :D Super glad.

    ReplyDelete