Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Coach...

I go out for one hour to groom a horse that took a ridiculous mud bath in his paddock today and come back to discover someone else was naughty in my absence.  *sigh*.  I really don't know how much more of the ECHL drama I can take.
THAT IS ALL.

Btw, this is in response to Coach trading both Paul AND Tim Crowder for one dude.  New dude? You better kick ass. That's all I'm saying.  I loved the Crowders.

And Coach...if you make any more trades, particularly anything to do with my most beloved boys, I will very likely have a heart attack and DIE...and then I will HAUNT YOU FOREVER. You'll bring home a case of eggs and they'll ~*magically*~ pop out and then start cooking themselves on your countertop.  And that clown doll you have? It will reach out from under your bed and get you!!!! HAUNTED.

3 comments: