Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maxime Tanguay Made Me Sick


Today is the first day I've been conscious enough to sit up after four days of illness.  Four days of high fever, so much so I began to hallucinate that my cats had wings, four days of the worst head and neck pain, four days of vomiting, four days of near comatose weakness that resulted in having to be carried around like a baby.

And I blame Max.  Mostly because it is far more appealing to blame the worst illness I have ever experienced on my recent chat with that handsome man up there who was terribly ill himself at the time than on the more-likely 7000 drunk non-hand-washing fans I was also exposed to for four days last week at the rink. 

Thus, Mr. Maxime Tanguay I was very nearly hospitalized because of you and I'll have you know you can't just go around making people sick without at least offering to buy them dinner first.

That said...Max, get better soon.  You are missed.

2 comments:

  1. You tell him Pen!! how very rude of him!

    <3 glad your are feeling a bit better. VM is not a fun thing to deal with, i remember my mother having it as a single parent and still having to look after us kids.

    <3 ill get on skype soon as i miss you crazy beast and your hockey updates!

    ReplyDelete