Saturday, May 21, 2011

We proudly present:




The Infamous Doodle Jersey.

As has been requested for a long while by our loyal readers.  And that isn't even all of it.  For those concerned about Doodle Jersey's well being, we assure you Doodle has been happily retired and is living out his days as the prized possession of Penny.  Come October 14, 2011, Doodle Jersey will be replaced with Doodle Jersey Jr. and the madness will begin anew.  So, my beloved Grizz who may be returning...start thinking about your next doodle now and bring your sharpies.

Trivia: Is that Simon Ferguson's actual game-worn jersey?  No.  So don't panic over the blasphemy this would otherwise be on something as wicked cool as a game-worn-Simon-jersey.   

Any ideas for a new theme for next year's jersey?  (Last season's theme was "something that best represents you").  Comment below!

8 comments:

  1. Only one complaint. The picture is so small I can't see what people drew!! *pouts*

    OTHERWISE *FLAILIT'STHEDOODLEJERSYFLAIL*

    If I think of anything REALLY brilliant, I'll let you know. But don't hold your breath. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that around. Cool idea. Um. Favorite foods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAVORITE SPORT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jersey is awesomesauceness!

    "Something that you want to do but haven't done yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous

    Re: FAVORITE SPORT!

    lololol. Very funny. Though I do have to wonder what they would say and draw in response. The expressions on their faces alone would be pretty priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Jersey...I wish it was closer so I could see all the doodles!

    Hmm...next years theme I have no idea, but whatever it is, it'll be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this jersey idea!

    replica of favorite piece of fanart?

    or... where would you be if not in hockey?

    -Beollain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, you already know...but I want to see some ponies on a jersey!!

    ReplyDelete