Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hockey is Stoopid

I've decided to announce my conversion to the great sport that is rugby today.  I don't know what I was thinking....liking this hockey sport.  Hockey, like football, involves lots of padding and helmets, but you don't see rugby players wearing any of that girly nonsense.  Rugby players are real men playing a sport for real men.  That's right. I'm Penny and I am a rugby fan.  Did you know that ten out of ten people prefer rugby over hockey?  And did you know that rugby has been tied to every great civilization's success?  I don't know why I've wasted so many hours on this hockey thing.  No one likes sexy hockey players least of all me, Penny. I think hockey players are stinky and not at all attractive.   Especially that Martin St. Louis and that Vincent Lecavalier and that Alex Tanguay and Maxim Lapierre and that...Max whatever he is for the team with the penguins on their jersey and the one whining about that nice Chara fellow.  In fact, I hate all the hockey playing Maxes there are. And Simons. Actually, I think I just hate hockey and I can't wait until this whole lord froufrou or whatever his name is cup thing is over so I can go back to watching my regular programming that I like to watch when I come home from work or play some video games.

OH yeah and i, Penny, hope the canucks LOSE. 

EDIT:  GOLIATH I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS. GET OFF OF MY BLOG.

2 comments: