Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Simon.



Denmark just got themselves one of the best men in the ECHL and the one I have loved best.  You hear that Denmark?  You do great things with him.  You respect his fans, people like me who have loved him, and you do great things with him. 

And as for you, Simon...I do know that this is what you wanted, what you were hoping for, since you yourself told me...and for this singular reason I'm happy for you, but as for me...well, I'm sure you can already guess. 

There's a person over here, on this side of the Atlantic, standing by the Utah ice, who will always hold you in the highest esteem.

Kick ass, Simon.


Always,

Penny.

3 comments:

  1. *sob* THE WORLD NEEDS TO STOP LURING OUR BOYS AWAY!! (but congrats to Simon for getting to go where he wants to go.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The world"...isnt ol' america part of the world too? ;) its not like its mars that have taken him ;) (if it was that THEN there would be problem...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Therese

    True. And the internet has made it so that no one is ever far away without it. I'm sad that I will no longer see him on our ice however. He was a key player last season, on and off of the ice and always entertaining.

    It's hockey so we all lose players to trades, waivers, injury, etc. and I am truly happy for him. I know he was running out of time in which to play in our league and that Europe pays more money so I understand that this is a great opportunity for him and also for his new team. He knows I mean him the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete