Thursday, April 7, 2011

A video hello.

So I managed to nab a few of the boys the other night:


Shown are "new guy" (on ATO and unbelievably impressive) Matt Reber (10), Giffen Nyren (55),  Nick Tuzzolino (74), Riley Emmerson (59), Matt Clarke (15), Hugo Carpentier (49) in french *cue girly screams of delight*,  David Shulz (22), Brendan Milnamow (7), and Matt Sorteberg (17).

Most of these guys loooaatthhhhe being filmed...but they did it for me and they did it for you because they are that cool (actually Giffen did it for Eat-mores, but that's okay).  

As for Mr. Brock and Mr. Deether and Mr. Engy and Mr. Marcus Carroll and Mr. Chris Donovan (I saw you ducking out Mr. Paul McIlveen) and my beloved Simon (who is sort of free because he was willing to chew soap-tasting gum in front of all of you) I've not forgotten. 

2 comments:

  1. AWW! Thanks guys!! And thanks Pennypen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I loved seeing they guys :D Hearing their voices was pretty awesome. Thank you Penny for getting it on tape, and thank you guys for dealing with the camera XDDD

    ReplyDelete