Monday, January 31, 2011

Giffen Nyren says "NO" to Toast.

I stopped the always-impeccably-dressed and downright adorable Giffen the other night and told him about the blog.  He laughed for a bit before giving a shy blush. When I asked him to say hello to all of you he froze and stammered.  So I prompted him: "Say you like toast!"   He paused at that...did the adorable puppy dog head tilt thing (oh to have gotten that shot) and replied with a shrug, "I like Utah and I really love this city."

Look at the adorable.  Just look at it. Even if he doesn't like toast. 

4 comments:

  1. *whistles* here puppy!! ;) I can offer special swe treats...no problemo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snerk* Doesn't like TOAST? *is dismayed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't like toast! *looks him over*...I'll let it pass...because he's cute but only because he is cute! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, I'm picky about my toast, too.

    *squints*

    He is so... monochrome. *pokes all the grey and black*

    ReplyDelete