Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TANGS!!!!!!

So....they signed the man with the magic hands, Alex Tanguay, to a five year extension worth a little over 17 million.

....
.....
.......

You know what this means right?

...

Alex?  ;)


....in the meantime....





Best news I could have heard all week.  Don't know what took them so damn long...probably has something to do with the pleasure they take in giving myself and Jarome Iginla and the rest of the hockey world panic attacks.  I mean, come on, what ever would we do without Tangs? *shivers*


4 comments:

  1. *giggle* OH MY GOSH. SPEAKING OF HOCKEY. CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO IS BACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) actually saw one of your sexy beasts name in one of the swe sport newssections a few days ago...it was some price award...One of the swe Sedin twins also got some awards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" I couldn't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhaahaha. I do love these comics. <3

    ReplyDelete